Friday, November 21, 2008

My Mind is Right, How About Yours?

Ahh talent, how do you define talent? Is it a skill that you are blessed with, develop and share with the world? or is it just what it is TALENT a product a dream sold to the weak minded to make them believe in themselves and aspire to achieve more?

Man..... Heck if I know but I'm gonna say this I'm a talented hard working dude man and I'm working my talent hard. I associate my self with talented individuals and I keep it popping pimpin!!

In the past two weeks I have been working with some extremely talented individuals and being a musician a producer a whatever shit a "Hardworker" I can tell you where exactly the talent lies but these people have skill are motivated and have drive.

The BURDEN of being a producer is harnessing this talent molding it growing it and developing it. Investing in people is a tedious experience one that should not be taken lightly. I respect my TALENT and the talented people i work with and I hope that I can be their "Old Ben" Kenobi I resent the term 'OLD' but shit you gotta get there when you get there.

For the people I worked with in the past 14 days Mad Love Mad Props and Mad Respect! You are all stars.

NOW ON TO THE FUN -----
FIRST RELEASE for the XMAS SEASON off the JAB EN SAC RIDDIM HERE and HERE
ENJOY "Merry Christmas To the WORLD!!!!"

No comments: