Friday, November 28, 2008

I'd have to be SUPERHUMAN!!!

"Made out of Stone Made of Steel to not feel what I'm feeling. To Not Luv Ya Baby, Luv Ya Baby" you see that song that is my song.


Super Human - Ginuwine


Many people question my origin the origin of the name DUPES. Man its a long, long story that starts with that song off the last good album (in my opinion) Ginuwine released.

Sometimes I do accomplish 'Kryptonian' feats at least in comparison to my peers, but it takes so much from this man. Sometimes it hurts to shut people out and not let them into whats goin on and how it feels just to be what and who I am. Its hard when emotions and integrity at times has to be an afterthought as opposed to a divining rod (its that lil Y shaped stick people look for water with).

I have definitely been rambling these days a little lost on this path that I call life and some call destiny. At this point if you make your own luck well I am stuck somewhere around Formula 31 reaching for the 51. My batting average is down and I'm pitching way outside of the strike zone.

Sometimes you wish you could just flick the switch and stop being that ROBOT (at least I do) The TIN MAN wanted a heart I'm tellin you now "Mr. I Need An Oil Can". The weight of a heart (a loving one at that) is a hard load to bear so be careful what you wish for.

I'm thankful though for the times i feel like this cause in reality it can only get better. Right now I just gotta convince myself that its true. This blog has been a bit personal these days and little less corporate I wont apologize for that cuz even with out the "super" I still gotta be "HUMAN"

PEACE

No comments: