Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Need to stop giving a .....

I was gonna post a video for Swim Good the track is crazy addictive. Whilst searching for that youtube hoodness I came across the official video for NOVACANE so



Frank Ocean is a real top shotta if you ask me.... Spent a little time in the studio today back and forth put down two hooks lets see what comes of it. Anyways on to it I really need to start joining the "in crowd" and not give a mother F about anything. It really appears to work so well at times. Now I am nothing talking about creative freedom, I'm down with freeing my self of inhibitions and just being creative that's cool (F the Status Qou) if your an artist make music be creative that's all goody.

Here is another Frank Ocean joint that is absolute fire as well



Back to it, what I'm speaking on is overall waking up in the morning setting some goals and getting that shit done. You have no idea how bad I feel at the end of the day if I don't do that shit I makes be damn near suicidal, we got 24hrs right and many of us use what, none of em. How is that even possible. Get off your ass and do something you write, draw, sing, create ... make something happen.

It really is marathon not a sprint so it's the little things that count. If your sitting there and wondering why things aint going your way get up off your ass and make things happen. Holla back in a week and lemme know how that turned out.

P.S. it aint all about the internet either there is a world out there jump on it.

Anyways here is SWIM GOOD

No comments: