Friday, October 17, 2008

Check My Fructis Flow!!!



So I Have been producing ads for some major companies recently and at times it can be really HIT OR MISS most times these days I miss. But that is the game here is the review I received for the most recent production.


"Hi Sherwin thanks for your submission. Here is your bullet point critique


*Nice job on this one Sherwin.
*Production is cool, but the music goes off beat early on which takes it out of contention!
*Could you have slid the vocals over a bit/
*I like the fact that you can hear a bit of the old melody in it too.
*Music is tight overall. We love your transitions from chorus to verse and vice versa.
*Overall, it comes down to the vocal sync. But nice job on the music independently.
*Your subliminal synth textures are cool. We hear everything and you got production chops most definitely"

I am quite proud to say that I got this review and I will continue striving towards musical excellence.

This is not a GAME people its a LIFESTLYE!!!

No comments: