Monday, April 11, 2011

Under Construction

So it's just crazy how CRAZY you can get when you have a little downtime. We are currently in the process of rebuilding the House of Wax studio so H.O.W. V2.0 is almost here.

But I cant escape the feeling of total anxiety and questioning the construction, making sure everything is in the right place and the walls are properly layered. The second layer of drywall is going in now. I don't have access to some of the material that I would like to use so I am improvising.

All in all I know I just gotta work with what I have and make the best of it. The rest will definitely come. I will take some pictures today and post them on FLICKR so you can see.

Also the TEAM DREAM contest is on now I just created a short link so check it out bit.ly/teamdupes

This is an opportunity to get the spotlight on whatever hustle your pushing so give it a good go.

Shout outs to the artist out there and let's get successful.

Dupes

No comments: