Friday, September 11, 2009

Lets Blog About It

Check out this trailer for the upcoming Kayo Mixtape "Just Me and My Music". For more info on Kayo check out his blog at www.caribbeancarter.com



Kayo got a new mixtape coming out and countless shows in Canada. Im making beats like beats are going outta style tryin to jump up on this placement.

I got the BLUEPRINT 3 and I like the BLUEPRINT more but I will get there. What Can I say I like JAY! His special on bet last nite was pretty cool although i did watch it this morning HERE.

Did anyone catch the Behind the Music with Weezy Last nite! My boiy adam over at brokencool.com got it so check it out and go get it.

Im workin with some new talent these days and soon very soon you will hear the results. The Mecca video is out so you better check it out MECCAMUSIC.NET holla at it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I congratulate, you were visited with simply brilliant idea

Anonymous said...

You are a very smart person!

Anonymous said...

Wow! what an idea ! What a concept ! Beautiful .. Amazing …