Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday Morning Early

As I sit here and format my 1.36TB drive into the House of Wax Rig, I wonder... why is this taking so long. I'm anxious and as usual running out of hard drive space. I am for lack of a better term a digital pack rat, I also prefer the term HARD DRIVE HOARDER (cue A&E Soundtrack). I am also listening to a Howard Stern show from last year, Stern takes me away from the drama in the world by giving me a peek into everyone else's. As of right now he is riffing on the Levi Johnston on The View (see below)



If anyone out there knows how that whole thing turned out, let me know (not that I care I just need the comments on the blog).

It has been an interesting week I have been plotting the next couple of moves in this chess game and whilst I am motivating myself with audio video and text, I keep having this sense of mortality creeping up on me. So I guess this is why I am up right now upgrading the rig making it the best it can be if only to enhance my process of making beats.

Had a long convo with Shayne this evening, everybody got the MagicJack these days man (yet another thing I didn't invent... I'm sorry I got to move to India). We caught up on recent developments and went on about the music biz. Shayne and I have a funny way of saying the same thing in completely different ways it's just one of those things. I guess it keeps the conversation moving I'm starting to think we should be on The View.

Ah the way forward, it is amazing how you can see your destination set your goals and then immediately feel completely overwhelmed about actually getting it done or waiting for the day only because you have previous commitments and you are not in control of some of the factors.

My blackberry is off WHEW! I'm relieved. I follow way too many people on twitter but there is so much to absorb experience and take advantage of I can't even fathom what I may be missing out on. Did I also mention I have a case of Digital A.D.D. one look at my Delicious.com profile will tell you that. Step away to link to my profile and just read a headline that Egypt's Internet went down.

I kinda wish my Internet was down for a little bit I might get some house work done. Went to Walmart today and the young lady was trying to figure out what I was doing with shipping tape and a toilet repair kit. I should have replied that the paper chaffs but that would have just been rude. If you haven't already figured it out this is gonna be one of those blogs.

Holla back and hit me on twitter @dupesbeatbox


PS Kenny Rogers is the man
Don't ask... Cuz I won't tell!



No comments: